Friday, July 27, 2012

update.

im back. finally and im starting fresh with my blog today.
ill start writing agian on the daily exceot for weekends.

but im not clean at the moment and my life is like a train wreck that is impossible to clean up.
im smoking weed, doing acid and shrooms.
so obviously im all strung out and it is a living hell for me.
im not a stable person anymore,
i need to find hope agian cuz if i dont soon ill probably die.
doing drugs to me is like eating candy.
i love it but its killing me and i just dont wanna believe it.

besides all that i have alot in store for me.
im getting an apartment soon, im looking for a job, and my mother is here from south carolina and were actually getting along, im surprised.
im excited about all of that so its all good things there.

my life is just like and ocean of difficult and easy things.
i can sometimes achieve those difficult things but i also am a failure at things.
its hard living at my house apperently im a failure there:( sadly.
i hate it.
im always getting ganged up on.

well thats it for today:) byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment