Wednesday, April 18, 2012

naughty freestyle:D

bitch hop off my shit. suck on sum dick. stop stalking my life just for a kick. i aint makin no deal. im keepin' real, keep fuckin wit me and you will see a bullet in your head for fuckin with brie:) i'm only spittin these lines just for a dime. your fuckin with me and you will soon see. it will bite you in the ass and punch you in your nads. once you fuck with my mind ill just spit outta rhyme. i aint gonna be spittin out them kind ass rhymes. your gonna make your life hell for tryin to fuck wit dis girl. see you walkinn down the street, i walk over in a creep, and pop a cap in your ass and then dick it on out real fast. see your body on the news. party wit my crew. ill fuck with your life with one slit of a knife. no crying for mama cuz you brought up all dis drama. you fucked with the wrong lette. thats why i got my glock to your head. but i aint gonna kill you yet. im gonna make you pay for fuckin up my day. i got blood on my shirt from draggin  your corpse to the curb. im so fuckin pissed so ima just throw your fuckin body in a ditch. dont even bother ill go tell your mama. no more need for your bullshit and drama. see then i got the time to snort at least one line. doped up and gone so ill just eat out yo mom. to make her feel better about losin your ass and findin someone better. ill get her that dime and smoke her up all night, and then go for round 2 cuz thats what she wanna do. to bad aint nobody wanted to fuck wit you. i stopped the drama, i ate out your mama, im probably not the person you wanted to bother. i hope you regret fuckin wit my head, you just saw what happend when you fucked with a down ass juggalette. i may sound like shit spittin my rhymes all about you dyin. disrespectin you bitch because you a fuckin dick. u cant mess up my flow at least im makin that doe. while you layin  bleedin like a bitch cuz you had to be a fucking snitch. im not sad im not mad i just love blowing off your dad. then shove it down my throat untill i reach his nads, i wont choke on that shit cuz i always lick that dick. while your not around i show im that im down with the clown, face paint on, lickin his balls, check in with me and ill do that jobs. ill lay on that bed and force down his head so he can beat up this shit and get his face paint all over my  thighs while my pussy get wet. i like a surprise so bite on my thighs. get me off real quick so i can suck on your shit. after your done. im on to the next one. ridinn in that taxi, chillin in that back seat, rolling up that j so i can soar through my day. light it up  and blow out the kronic. walk out that taxi, spit in that  backseat ,just walk the fuck away and yell have a nice fuckin day. i dont wanna go home cuz i wanna give some dome to that sexy ass clown who name is shaggy 2 dope. but i aint gonna be fuckin cuz he probably already tookinn. so ima think about  the dirtball and me havin that dirty and rough sex. id give that king some dome after he takes me home hopefully he aint a guy that would pull out some chrome. im a dirty girl with a mind of my own. living each day stoned. so suck on some dick and go down and lick. just finish me off so i can do my job. spittin these rhymes all of the time. true juggalette makin you sweat ,when you hear me rap your pants start to split. im the fucking shit, makin you wanna hit, to bad you aint cute ima just give you that boot to the side, and make moves on your girl thats a juggalette.im done with your ass so gimmie that cash. before i lay you out. ima real fuckin homie just letting you get to know me. im 4-20 friendly and im always gonna be ready for whatever you got, share that pot. blow out that smoke take a bong toke. show you that im down with clown and im freestylin now.

No comments:

Post a Comment