Thursday, April 19, 2012

whats wrong with me

Im sicker then ever. already got into an argument wit my nana. What the fuck? all i do is reach her expectations all the time  even if im sick or hurt because i care about how people feel about me. so ive been pushing myself the last two weeks to go to school. even though im really sick,sunburnt, and so stressed out that i have panic attacks 3 times a day...im pushing myself past my limits to be perfect and then i never get anything in return not even one bit of respect. i dont care one bit if they try to do something to make me goto school. im not going and thats final. i cant keep putting myself through something that is affecting me big time. all i want is for everyone to lay off while i try to get my life together. its hard enough as it is. but i dont need all these fuckin grimlins on my ass. i have nothing left to say about this. and i just believe im being discriminated against. i dont know anymore. does anyone have any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment